- What do you offer on our website?
We offer 7 different Origin(Peruvian, Raw Brazilian, Raw Indian, Raw Cambodian, Raw Vietnamese, Indonesia, Burmese.
Glow Texture's Hair Care Line(Coming soon
E-Book("How To Start Your Own Business The Right Way"(Dropping Soon
Do you offer payment plan?
Yes we do offer Klarna payment plan Slices it only for US states. How it works please visit Klarna policy on the website
What is the difference between Raw hair and Virgin hair ?
Lets start with the true definition of virgin hair because it’s very important:
- Virgin Hair: Human hair that has never been chemically or mechanically manipulated.
- Raw Hair: Raw hair, is by true definition, virgin hair. However, the hair industry has been flooded with all types of hair that the word “raw” needed to be incorporated to properly differentiate between real virgin hair, “raw”, and processed virgin hair.
Real virgin hair will come in 3 basic textures; Straight, Wavy, & Curly. Anything else is processed. Body Wave, Kinky Curly, Exotic Curly, Loose and Deep Wave are all examples of processed virgin hair.
The main advantages to having Pure Raw Virgin Hair are as follows:
- Fuller bundles
- Higher quality and longer lasting hair
- Natural looking and flowing hair that blends with all hair types
- Cuticle aligned hair. No matting
- No chemical processing
- Hair is purely from one person no blended lengths or hair additives.
If you would like to learn more about raw hair vs virgin hair, please feel free to Contact Us.
- What hair is thicker Cambodian or Indian ?
- Does the hair pattern changes after being washed and conditioned ? (Only for our Brazilian, Vietnamese, Indian, Cambodian hairs)
Our hair is 100% pure and unprocessed meaning that no chemicals or steam has been used to manipulate the hair from it’s natural form.
Please note that no two bundles are identical, especially with curly hair. So your hair will be similar to the photos, but not identical.
Once the hair has been washed and/or conditioned, the hair’s natural textures will appear. The added bonus to having the original donor's hair pattern, vs a steamed hair pattern is the wave/curl pattern doesn’t drop as seen with steamed processed hair types like virgin hair.
- How long will my hair extensions last ?
- How much hair will I need ?
A common frequently asked question that we receive is how many bundles are required for an install with our hair? A common misconception that occurs is customers will generally use virgin hair equivalents, or base their quantity amounts from previous companies. Due to the quality of hair we source, and the procedures used when creating our wefts we ensure that you will always receive the fullest bundles possible. Please see below the recommended quantities for our products.
- If you are purchasing lengths between 12″ & 18″ you will need 2 bundles.
- If you are purchasing lengths between 20″ & 30″ you will need 3 bundles.
- If you are purchasing lengths between 30″ & UP you will need 4 bundles.
Always use your longest length to determine the correct amount of hair to purchase. Example: If you are purchasing a 16″/18″/20″ you will need 3 bundles.
These requirements apply to traditional sew-ins, closure and frontal sew-ins and/or units. Very Important: Do Not skip purchasing a bundle because you choose to purchase a closure or frontal.
- Is it okay to color, bleach or use heat tools on my extensions?
You can absolutely treat your new hair just as you would your own. Because our hair is completely unprocessed one of the major benefits is you can color, cut, curl or straighten it any style you desire.
*Please note that our curly hair textures should not be brushed as it can get frizzy. It is best to use a wide tooth comb or your fingers to scrunch. All of our curly/wavy hair textures will straighten and revert back to their original wave/curl pattern again when wet.
- Do we offer Wholesale? Yes